BirdEye, recently awarded “hottest company” in Silicon Valley by Plug and Play Tech Center, is looking for Executive Assistant reporting directly to COO and CEO, to provide comprehensive support to a busy executive. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the COO and CEO.The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with excellent written and verbal communication, a strategic thought process, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. We are looking for a pro-active self-starter who has a high degree of personal integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
The Executive Assistant is a full time job based in Sunnyvale CA (though we plan to move to Palo Alto within 2 months).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete his obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on current projects, customer fire drills, team needs.
- Event/conference planning, client meetings and vendor relationship management.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel across BirdEye (per company travel policy) and taking into account the business need, costs and proper documentation.
- Monthly reporting of travel expense.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to BirdEye policy.
- Monthly reporting of expenses.
- Assist with food orders, snacks, luncheon planning, etc.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups, within and outside of BirdEye, customers and top executives.
- Set up virtual meetings and tools e.g., RingCentral, WebEx, Zoom conference calls.
- General knowledge of all internal policies and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MA or MS desirable
- Between 2 to 5 years’ experience in supporting executive-level management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exhibit discretion and maintain confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization.