MidMarket Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Integration Expert is a full-time job based in the Sacramento metro area.
Why you should work at BirdEye:
- We are a Silicon Valley startup achieving rocket ship status; alums from Google, Yahoo, & Amazon are leading the way.
- BirdEye is trusted by 15,000+ businesses ranging from SMBs to global F1000 brands to the largest digital agencies.
- We want your help to build a world-class customer experience that makes our customers brag on us to their peers and colleagues.
- Become a part of cutting-edge reputation management technology and help our clients easily manage their reputation.
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO.
Customer Success Values in a Nutshell
- We are Customer Obsessed.
- We’re a meritocracy - you’re judged on performance not who you know.
- We make data-driven decisions.
- Your opinion matters. Collaborative environment to help make BirdEye successful.
What you’ll do
- Act as the primary post-sale contact for high value clients to guarantee onboarding, user
adoption, retention, and the overall success of the account.
- Develops strong relationships with customers and internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, support, etc.)
- Coordinate with client's IT department to ensure all automation and integrations are complete.
- Follow up on client requests and ensure the client is informed along the way.
- Maintain bi-weekly or monthly calls with clients.
- Ability to understand new features and train clients accordingly.
- Dive head-first into integration issues, information mapping, or other technical issues.
- Monitor and analyze account health to identify churn risk.
- Provide accurate, custom reports to client based off the needs of their business.
Who you are:
- You’ve got a technical background and have experience troubleshooting software.
- You have strong relationship management skills.
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You have strong Excel skills.
- You understand SEO, SEM, SFTP and API.
- You can empathize with our customers & like to teach people about technology.
- You aren’t shy about picking up the phone and tackling a technical or marketing issue.
- You are organized and know how to track data, especially with SalesForce or other CRM.
- You are a planner and a documenter. Nothing “falls through the cracks” with you.
- You have a college education with a computer science, business or marketing degree.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO