Sales Development Representative (SDR)
BirdEye, a next-generation customer experience platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers, is looking for rockstar Sales Development Reps (SDRs) in Denver. We are hiring multiple SDRs to help drive opportunity in our Mid-Market segment. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded professional looking to get in on the ground floor of one of the Silicon Valley's hottest startups. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and will to win, this is a Denver-based opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.
The market opportunity for reputation management software is roughly $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally. To put this opportunity in perspective - there is not a single business in the US (or globally) that could not use our software. You cannot say that about other types of point solutions. With over 15,000 customers in just 3 years, the proof our product provides immense value is clearly apparent - and we are just getting started.
What's in it for you
- Ground floor opportunity with a hot Saas startup and to sell state of the art Cloud Technology.
- Become an integral part of a talented team of high achieving professionals
- Uncapped Commissions
- Incredible opportunity to build your career story with a hot silicon valley startup with a growing office right here in Denver
The right candidate will:
- Absorb the onboarding training and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using a sales automation tool to connect with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position
- Sincere customer empathy
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
- Opportunity to be a part of one of silicon valley's hottest startups, but have that fun right here in Denver
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Become a thought leader within the an innovative industry and help drive (and shape) the movement in reputation management and customer experience
This position is based in Denver, CO. Apply and do something different.
It's time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible.
What We Offer
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped commission plan
- Aggressive benefits for employee – (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Ramped Quota
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Company Wide Holidays
- Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization
About BirdEye, Inc.
BirdEye (birdeye.com) is a leading SaaS platform for Customer Experience. The BirdEye platform enables businesses to monitor reviews from all major sites, gain new reviews, manage customer feedback, and automatically promote their good reputation across the web, social media, and search engines. BirdEye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services, and operations.
BirdEye powers reputation and customer experience for 10,000+ businesses, 100+ digital agencies and F1000 clients. Based in Sunnyvale, CA, BirdEye was founded in 2012 by alumni from Yahoo, Google, Amazon, and Cisco.
The Denver-based management team is led by Dave DeMink (https://www.linkedin.com/in/demink), who recently joined the company from RingCentral, where he grew the Denver office from a single rep to 250+ employees and 6 departments in just over 4 years - ultimately helping RingCentral successfully IPO in 2013.
For more information on BirdEye, check out our website at www.birdeye.com