Customer Success Integration Expert
The Customer Success Integration Expert is a full time job based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area (currently Bedford, TX though we plan to move to Las Colinas within a few months).
Why you should work at Birdeye:
- We are a Silicon Valley startup achieving rocket ship status; alums from Google, Yahoo, & Amazon are leading the way.
- BirdEye is trusted by 10,000+ businesses ranging from SMBs to global F1000 brands and largest digital agencies.
- We want your help to build a world-class customer experience that makes our customers brag on us to their peers and colleagues.
- Become a part of cutting-edge reputation management technology and help our clients easily manage their reputation.
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO.
Customer Success Values in a Nutshell
- We are Customer Obsessed.
- We’re a meritocracy - you’re judged on performance not who you know.
- We make data-driven decisions.
- Your opinion matters. Collaborative environment to help make BirdEye successful.
What you’ll do
- Welcome new clients to BirdEye and ensure they have an amazing experience
- Dive head-first into integration issues, information mapping, or other technical issues
- Explain complex concepts to lay people so that our every action is transparent to our clients
- Follow up on client requests and ensure the client is informed along the way
Who you are:
- You have a golden track record of troubleshooting technical issues (e.g. social media integrations,software bugs) and explaining the issues to clients in language they can understand
- You’ve got a technical background and have experience with HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies
- You've managed SEO or SEM campaigns
- You know what SFTP stands for
- You can empathize with our customers & like to teach people about technology.
- You aren’t shy about picking up the phone and tackling a technical or marketing issue
- You are organized and know how to track data, especially with SalesForce or other CRM
- You are a planner and a documenter. Nothing “falls through the cracks” with you
- You have a college education with a computer science or marketing degree, or equivalent military experience
- Bonus points if you’ve used Zapier
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO