Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise Software Sales (SaaS)
BirdEye (www.BirdEye.com) is a SaaS platform reimagining the way customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience (CX). With BirdEye's tools, businesses can engage in every step of the customer journey, establish a positive online presence, and benchmark performance across locations and against competitors. By providing strategically actionable information, we empower our clients to achieve previously unattainable performance. In today's reputation economy, BirdEye provides the eyes, ears and algorithms necessary to create a stand-out customer experience that pleases a digital consumer society reliant on instant gratification.
If you are the type of individual who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of the C-Suite (particularly CMO), and if your expectations of your performance are higher than your employer's... we'd like to discuss an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded sales executive to get in on the ground floor of one of Silicon Valley’s hottest startups. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in sales, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
As a Sr. Account Executive with BirdEye's Enterprise Sales team you have the opportunity to attack a defined territory with a solution already driving improved reputation and customer experiences for more than 15,000 companies in North America. The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally.
Bottom line? We're growing, rapidly, and need sales champions to help BirdEye grab market share as enterprise organizations realize that they do not control their reputation (top driver for new customer acquisition) and that they are not acting on customer feedback (top driver for customer retention).
- Drive sales growth by finding and closing business in our Enterprise Segment
- Prospect into assigned territory to uncover needs for BirdEye services
- Partner with your SDR counter-part as they generate opportunities for you to sell in your territory
- Manage sales cycles involving multiple CxO decision-makers and stakeholders
- Build custom presentations/demonstrations of our product for prospective clients
- Run effective Proof of Concept campaigns to persuasively demonstrate BirdEye’s value
- Report on sales activity and metrics in our CRM
- Work closely with Product to improve product and on-boarding processes
- Manage pipeline and sales activity, conduct prospect research and be able to accurately forecast
- Work hard, play hard. We need to have fun as we succeed.
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor, ideally selling CX and Social SaaS
- Prior experience selling Enterprise SaaS into the CMO Suite
- Hunter mentality with proven ability to generate and close pipelines in defined geographic territories
- Experience selling to CMO, CxO, digital marketers or heads of social media
- Bachelor’s degree required; continued training and education preferred
- Aggressive compensation plan including Base + uncapped commissions, 50/50 mix at plan with accelerators and extra SPIFs to help you beat the On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Aggressive benefits plan for employee (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Ramped quota
- Winning, upbeat culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Company-wide holidays
- Increasing growth and career opportunities innate in high-growth organizations