Customer Success Retention Manager
BirdEye, recently awarded “hottest company” in Silicon Valley by Plug and Play Tech Center, is looking for a Customer Success Representative who specializes in connecting platforms together and who enjoys working hand-in-hand with customers to help their online reputation. BirdEye is the next-generation business reputation and customer experience platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers.
The Customer Success Retention Manager is a full time job based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area (currently Bedford, TX though we plan to move to Las Colinas within a few months).
What you’ll do
- Win back clients who have requested a cancellation.
- Develop reports for C-level staff and the executive team.
- Be the point of escalation for clients and salespeople to ensure client satisfaction.
- Send daily reports to the executive team on progress for new clients.
- Develop methods managing customer satisfaction.
- Handle financial and billing issues for BirdEye’s clients.
Why you should work at Birdeye
- We are a Silicon Valley startup achieving rocket ship status; alums from Google, Yahoo, & Amazon are leading the way.
- BirdEye is trusted by 10,000+ businesses ranging from SMBs to global F1000 brands and largest digital agencies.
- We want your help to build a world-class customer experience that makes our customers brag on us to their peers and colleagues.
- Become a part of cutting-edge reputation management technology and help our clients easily manage their reputation.
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO.
Customer Success Values in a Nutshell
- Customer Obsessed.
- We’re a meritocracy - you’re judged on performance not who you know.
- We make data-driven decisions.
- Your opinion matters - collaborative environment to help make BirdEye successful.
Who you are:
- A person familiar with SaaS sales and support tactics.
- A data-drive person who understands digital marketing and knows how to show the value of a marketing Saas product.
- A technical marketing background that includes SEM or SEO knowledge.
- A person who enjoys the challenge of winning back a client.
- A customer advocate capable of understanding the client’s point of view.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization.